Friday 10 February 2012

What have I been up to???

So the its been a good few days since I have posted, so what have I been up to?
Well firstly today I released a 2.0.1 update for the backtrack app as there was a error which meant it downloaded the wrong boot script.

Other than this there is yet to be more updates primarily because its once again Uni assignment time, which means my free time is very limited. But trust me I have plenty ideas for future releases which include a few of the following some of which i have started to already work on, these include:


  • New updates to the boot script to make it work no matter where you put it!
  • New updates to the multi-boot system to make it far smarter and less bugy
  • Brand New 12.04 (alpha 2) 'test' image
  • Working device database
  • Plus more that I have forgot about at the moment.
So don't worry the project isn't dieing or anything simply slowing down for a week or so (possibly 2) while I do Uni work, then I am right back in to the project!
as always if you have anything you would like to see in future releases please post!